Welcome to my addiction!
I’ve been pole dancing since 2011, am a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree”, an instructor at The Choreography House (2013 International Studio of the Year) and at Luscious Maven, co-owner and Master Trainer with PoleMoves and co-owner of X-Purr. I’ve also served as a judge for numerous PSO events and international competitions.
My pole titles include:
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship
From here, you can check out my latest blog posts below, take a look at some of my performance videos by clicking here, check out my upcoming trainings and workshops and get information on private lessons and competition coaching. Thanks for stopping by!
- Polenastics Championships Winner: Hannah Rose Kaynes June 16, 2014
The Polenastics Pole Championships were held yesterday in the U.K. and the winner was Hannah Rose Kaynes. Here’s a video of her performance:
- My Week In Pole: June 14, 2013 June 14, 2014
The June Girl Next Door show is over (it was a fantastic night by the way!) so I can get back to learning some new stuff. This week, I played with a couple of things on my own as well as taking some classes & learning new moves, combos and pole choreography with Crystal Gibson, Ching, Brynn & Elena. Fun week!
- Pole Inspiration: Deb Roach June 11, 2014
She may have been born with only one arm, but she doesn’t let that stop her! Check out Deb Roach’s beautiful performance from the Queensland Pole Championships:
- Sports Illustrated Article on The National Aerial Pole Art Championship June 9, 2014
Sports Illustrated was at NAPA this year and posted an article on their “Extra Mustard” digital site. You can read an excerpt below, but for the full article, click here.
It’s now that I finally see what pole dancing competitions are all about. For three to five minutes contestants push the human body — and logic — to its very limits with moves like the Table Top (hanging parallel to the floor), Rocket Woman (it looks like you’re flying) and something called Spatchcock (a modified vertical split). In completing these poses, each participant demonstrates absurd levels of upper body and core strength not to mention flexibility.
- Girl Next Door/No “Week In Pole” This Week June 7, 2014
This week was dedicated to preparing my solo for the Girl Next Door: A Pole Soiree show this Sunday at King King so there are no new moves to post. I’ll be posting again next week! In the meantime, if you’re in the Los Angeles area, come to the show Sunday night (June 8, 2014)! Sasja Lee (winner of 2014 National Aerial Pole Arts and 2013 California Pole Dance Championship) will be performing along with a number of other top notch polers! Click the picture below for tickets: