Welcome to my addiction!
I’ve been pole dancing since 2011, am a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree”, an instructor at The Choreography House (2013 International Studio of the Year) and at Luscious Maven, co-owner and Master Trainer with PoleMoves and co-owner of X-Purr. I’ve also served as a judge for numerous PSO events and international competitions.
My pole titles include:
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship
From here, you can check out my latest blog posts below, take a look at some of my performance videos by clicking here, check out my upcoming trainings and workshops and get information on private lessons and competition coaching. Thanks for stopping by!
- The Beauty of Pole June 4, 2014
Have you been curious about pole dancing? Wanting to give it a try, but you think you’re too old, too out of shape, too embarrassed? Check out this gorgeous video:
Now…what’s your excuse?
- Washington Post Article: “No Stripping Required: Pole Dancing Goes For the Gold” June 2, 2014
Check out this great article from The Washington Post on how pole dancing has changed and pole dancing competitions:
Don’t ask Amy Guion if she’s a stripper. That’s so 2007.
Today, you say, “You must be strong!” or, “My friend does that” when you meet someone like Guion, a professional pole dancer whose clothes stay on.
“That’s the biggest indicator for me that things are different,” she says.
An activity that for years was synonymous with strip clubs, pole dancing is now not only a Groupon-approved alternative to step aerobics for suburban moms but also one that has gone the way of karaoke and cooking: It’s competitive, right down to national anthem kickoffs, sponsors with names such as Bad Kitty, and industry idols including Kyra Johannesen.
For the full article, click here.
- My Week In Pole: May 30, 2014 May 31, 2014
I spent most of this week prepping/filming my submission for the Paragon International Pole Dance Championship and working on my routine for the June 8 Girl Next Door show, so I only learned one new move from Sasj and it definitely needs to be cleaned up. But it’s really cool! Check it out…
- Sasja Lee: National Aerial Pole Art Winner 2014 May 28, 2014
I love that I have friends who are also my pole idols! I saw Sasja dance for the first time when I was relatively new to pole and watching her opened my eyes to just how far you can take it and the endless possibilities! Last week, she won the National Aerial Pole Art championship with a stunning performance!
- Paragon Submission Deadline In 5 Days May 27, 2014
Just a reminder, if you’re planning to submit for the Paragon International Pole Dance Championship, you only have five days left to do it!
There is a Pro Division, an Amateur Division, a Doubles Division and a Masters Division. If you’d like to be considered for the competition, video submissions are due no later than midnight PST on June 1. For all the details, click here.