Welcome to my addiction!
I’ve been pole dancing since 2011, am a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree”, an instructor at The Choreography House (2013 International Studio of the Year) and at Luscious Maven, co-owner and Master Trainer with PoleMoves and co-owner of X-Purr. I’ve also served as a judge for numerous PSO events and international competitions.
My pole titles include:
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship
From here, you can check out my latest blog posts below, take a look at some of my performance videos by clicking here, check out my upcoming trainings and workshops and get information on private lessons and competition coaching. Thanks for stopping by!
- My Week In Pole: May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014
This week was exhausting! 18 hours in the “gym” (The Choreography House). Continued working on my piece for the June 8 Girl Next Door show as well as classes. Learned lots of spinny moves, handstand moves and choreography starting with a workshop by Michelle Natoli followed by classes with Sasj, Reiko, Ching, Kate and Elena.
- My Week In Pole: May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014
My 15 hours this week started off with a bang. I completely surprised myself when I tried my dead lift and succeeded! I made sure to keep doing it the rest of the week so it doesn’t disappear. Other highlights included a tabletop invert to a handspring as part of one of Sasj’s crazy combos. My strong tabletop side and my strong handspring side are at odds with each other so this is challenging and I need to learn to do it with my thumb down instead of up! Reiko and Ching had some fun spin combos in their classes and the week finished off with some cool choreo by Elena.
- Heidi Coker: Pole Art 2013 May 14, 2014
I just love this! Flawless, strong, creative and gorgeous. She also happens to be a wonderful teacher and human being! If you haven’t seen this yet, enjoy!
- Dead Lift! May 13, 2014
I shockingly and suddenly got my dead lift yesterday! I hadn’t tried it in a while and really did not expect to be successful, but sure enough it happened! I did not get the best looking one on video though. The first one below has a little kick. And the second one is out of focus, but you get the idea. Very excited!
- Paragon International Pole Dance Championship May 12, 2014
There’s a new International Pole Championship in town! Literally, in my town. Paragon is coming to the Los Angeles area (Burbank to be exact) on October 11. In addition to the Pro Solo Division, there will be an Amateur Division, a Doubles Division and a Masters Division. If you’d like to be considered for the competition, video submissions are due no later than midnight PST on June 1. For all the details, click here.