Welcome to my addiction!
I’ve been pole dancing since 2011, am a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree”, an instructor at The Choreography House (2013 International Studio of the Year) and at Luscious Maven, co-owner and Master Trainer with PoleMoves and co-owner of X-Purr. I’ve also served as a judge for numerous PSO events and international competitions.
My pole titles include:
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship
From here, you can check out my latest blog posts below, take a look at some of my performance videos by clicking here, check out my upcoming trainings and workshops and get information on private lessons and competition coaching. Thanks for stopping by!
- My Week In Pole: May 9, 2014 May 9, 2014
16 1/2 hours of dance this week! Here are some clips which included open pole (prepping for my next routine) and classes at The Choreography House with Sasj (crazy static combos), Reiko (spin moves and choreo), Ching (cool spin combos), Brynn (static rocker choreo) and Elena (spin choreo). Enjoy!
- Inspiration: Michael-“So You Think You Can Dance” May 7, 2014
Wow! It’s not pole, but imagine what you could do on the pole if you could make your body move like this!
- Beach Pole Photo Shoot May 6, 2014
Just had a great, fun pole photo shoot on the beach with fashion photographer, Halstan Williams! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:
- III Pole World Cup International Pro Winner May 5, 2014
Check out the routine that won: Veronica Solimano, winner of the Professional Female Division at the III Pole World Cup – Arnold Classic Brasil!
- My Week In Pole: May 1, 2014 May 2, 2014
This was a light week (LOL) as I only spent ten and a half hours at The Choreography House. Have about 2 minutes of my next routine choreographed (I think. Everytime I learn something new I want to change it!) so about halfway there! Next week I have to tackle the static pass that I’ve dreamed up in my head to see if it’s physically possible.
Had some great classes with Sasja, Reiko and Elena. Sasja’s known for her insane combos and we worked on the first part of her latest. Reiko and Elena always have fun, gorgeous choreography and spinning pole moves and this week was no exception!
Here are some clips from the week: