I’ve been pole dancing since 2011, was a cast member of the internationally renowned “Girl Next Door-A Pole Soiree” from 2013-2016, am a certified pole instructor for Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced levels as well as an ACE (American Council on Exercise) certified fitness professional. I have been on staff teaching classes and workshops at The Choreography House, Luscious Maven and Infit Dance. I am co-owner and a Master Trainer with PoleMoves and registered with the Pole Fitness Alliance. I’m known for having a very technique based teaching style, which allows students to progress much more rapidly once they have learned the fundamentals. I have an athletic background, which includes gymnastics, dance, cheerleading and tennis, and a performance background as a working actress. Discovering pole has changed my life as I am able to combine my love of performance, art and athleticism into a single passion. I know first-hand how fulfilling, empowering and freeing pole dancing can be for women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds and I am committed to sharing the joy of pole with others. Nothing compares to the excitement I get from seeing one of my students master a new trick!
My pole titles include:
- 2016 Winner-International Grand Masters Division, North American Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 Winner-Masters Entertainment, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 Winner-Story Telling, United Pole Artists’ Poler’s Choice Awards
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Paragon International Pole Dance Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Pole Championship
- 2014 First Runner Up-Masters Division, Pacific Aerial Arts Championship